As a community of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another in our callings, engage in ministry and action, and promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world.
There’s a place for YOU in St. Mark Women of the ELCA.
- Naomi Circle – 9:30 a.m. 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Sarah Circle – 5:30 p.m. 3rd Monday at St. Mark for light supper and Bible study
Sew & Do Ministry
Women meet twice a month at St. Mark from October through March to work on projects that are sent to Lutheran World Relief. Here’s a list of supplies we collect year-round to support these projects. Place your contributions in the wooden chest outside the church office door.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
This ministry combines knitting and crocheting and praying as beautiful prayer shawls are made with love and care for those in great need. Click here for Instructions: knit a prayer shawl, crochet a prayer shawl.
Who are we?
St. Mark Women of the ELCA is part of a community of women who gather in thousands of congregations across the United States and the Caribbean to grow in faith and live our faith through ministry and action.
In Women of the ELCA, you will find:
- support on your faith journey
- opportunities to serve and make a difference in your community and around the world
- a community that prays together
- Bible study and theological discussions
- faith mentors and lifelong friendships
Read more at Women of the ELCA.
Email the church office for more information.